Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Prince Mobon
Subject :A reply to Hatiki
Date :1/8
From the desk of Mobon, First Prince of Koguryo:

Hatiki,

You are the Shaman Elder in these specific lands, but there are other shaman circles beyond the three kingdoms and wilderness that practice shamanistic rituals.

I've left your circle on moral grounds, not because I renounce the ways of the Shaman. So, I will continue pracicing my arts on my own, as I have sworn to the spirits to use the talents I have to heal others and protect my kingdom. This is what I feel encompasses a true Shaman.

Perhaps I will seek out the assistance of my once-mentor Taiisrhaa, who is no novice to Shaman practices as well. He is known to practice on the fringes of society, learning of Shamanic arts beyond our walls.

At the moment, your threats are the least of my concerns. Princess Sutsang is still under the curse that's been aflicted on her by one of your walkers, and is suffering greatly. Her well-being is my top priority. And, I will continue to do whatever it takes to make sure she is back to full health, mentally, spiritally, and physically.

You, the Elder of your circle, are responsible for the actions of your walkers. What WillowN was allowed to do is inexcusable. And you should be working day and night with all the Shaman trying to fix it. Princess Sutsang, and Ranger Yetto as well - both of them are still affected by the folly of your Shaman, who thought she could handle the demon she summoned.

You should be teaching your walkers that responsibility that comes with practicing their arts, and that they should not attempt practices beyond their control.

These issues are what you should be facing rather than writing boisterous threats toward me. Fix the problem the Mudang is responsible for, or at least do not stand in the way of those who are desperately trying to do so.

Meanwhile, I feel the goodwill and blessing of the spirits smiling upon me.  I have sworn to keep on doing all I can to release my beloved Sutsang from this curse, as well as aid Yetto in his affliction.

You can threaten me all you want.

Mobon